Invitation to Bid for Purchase of Rescue Vehicle -MDRRMO
(ITB NO. 2018-10-058, BID NO. 001)
1. The MUNICIPALITY OF COMPOSTELA, through the 5% Calamity Fund (Continuing 2017) intends to apply the sum of One Million Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Thousand Nine Hundred Pesos (P1,999,900.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Purchase of Rescue Vehicle - MDRRMO. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The MUNICIPALITY OF COMPOSTELA now invites bids for Purchase of Rescue Vehicle - MDRRMO. Delivery of the Goods is required 60 days upon receipt of P.O. Bidders should have completed, within 5 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Compostela and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during working days from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 26, 2018 to November 19, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P5,000.00.
6. The Municipality of Compostela will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 5, 2018, 9:30 a.m. at Office of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), 2nd Floor Municipal Hall
Building, Dagohoy St. Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 19, 2018, 9:30 a.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on November 19, 2018, 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), 2nd Floor Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St. Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Municipality of Compostela reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
EDWARDFORD N. DAGATAN
Office of the Bids and Awards Committee
2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St.,
Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley
CP No.: 0998-571-7569
LUCELIA L. PAQUEO