Invitation to Bid for Improvement of Public Market Facilities
(ITB NO. 2018-08-046, BID NO. 001)
- The Municipality of Compostela, through the 20% Development Fund – Continuing CY 2017 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Pesos (P2,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Improvement of Public Market Facilities Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipality of Compostela now invites bids for Improvement of Public Market Facilities Completion of the Works is required 150 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Compostela and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on August 17 to September 10, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P5,000.00
- The Municipality of Compostela will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 28, 2018, 10:00 a.m. at Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before September 10, 2018, 9:30 a.m. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause Error! Reference source not found..
Bid opening shall be on September 10, 2018, 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- Minimum Equipment Required: One Bagger Concrete Mixer, Concrete Vibrator, Bar Cutter.
- The Municipality of Compostela reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
EDWARDFORD N. DAGATAN
2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building,
Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion,
Compostela, Compostela Valley
LUCELIA L. PAQUEO